Tuesday, June 24, 2008

forgot about Dawson Creek departure

We were all packed up and ready to ride our last day of riding together when Dan noticed that I had fuel leaking from somewhere. Not too frightening right at that moment but once the exhaust system heated up it would've been a different story seeing that the fuel was running right onto it.

I'm pretty sure he told me just cuz he figured there'd be no way he could capture it on video once we were on he road. Either way I'll take it. Thanks again Dan. (woulda been a cool video though)

We determined it was a loose hose clamp so Dan headed next door to Canadian Tire while I started dismantling a bit. Of course it wasn't open yet so he went to WalMart (next door the other direction), which surprisingly didn't have any so he went back to C.T. I needed a pair of tile nippers so off to WalMart I go. Both of us get back and finish up the repair so we can finally get on the road.
Say what you want about WalMart (wait a minute, that's me that's always pissing about WalMart) but they have a lot of stuff in those stores. It might be crap but sometimes crap is all you need.

No comments: