Tuesday, June 24, 2008

plenty a nub left there



Actually coulda made it to Winnipeg after all. It was amazing, in the Yukon we could watch the tread go down daily but the roads got so much smoother as we got souther that I might've even been able to get all the way home but the bike'll be in the shop in the morning to get road tires back on it plus get the 24k mile servicing, albeit a couple k late. Probly a little safer this way too.
Almost sold it right there in the shop when I stopped by this afternoon. Some guy was looking at a 'sold' version of my bike sitting there on the floor. Tempting but that wouldn't complete my mission, plus I'm looking forward to those desolate miles thru Montana and North Dakota. Hasn't rained more than a half hour in the last month either. Couldn't possibly be lucky enough to finish the trip on good weather now could I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might run a crappy motel, but I have never used the word "souther"
TND motel management.

Mastercam said...

I likes to blog like I likes to talk.